As one of the world’s most International banks, one of the key differentiators of the Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme is the opportunities offered across SCBs/footprint of Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Right from the start of the programme SCB host the five week International Induction Programme in Shangai to connect with Global Network of International Graduates with their peers from the 30+ countries SCB recruit for.
- After completing your first year as part of the International Graduate Programme you might take a role in one of our local, regional or global teams.
- You might choose an amazing position in your home country, or like 50% of the Graduates, your first role with the bank may include an International move.
- For our Graduate roles, you must have an under graduate degree, be eligible to work permanently in the country that you are applying to. If you are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle East and North African countries.
- For our Internships, you must be in your second last year of study to apply. We will accept applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military Service after graduation. To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work in the country for which you are applying for the full duration of the internship (student visas or holiday work passes are allowed, provided they are valid for the duration of the internship). We are unable to apply for work permits for any Internship.
- As English is the business language of Standard Chartered across the world, you need to be able to speak business level English to apply for our opportunities. Being able to speak more than one language is also an advantage.
To apply and for more information visit here