The Hansen Summer Institute on Leadership and International Cooperation is an exciting international program funded by a generous grant from the Fred J. Hansen Foundation. Seven three-week Institutes took place in San Diego, California in July between 2007 and 2016. This program has provided a unique University-based leadership experience and program in international cooperation. Again in July 2017, American men and women will join students from a variety of developing countries and regions of social strife to learn from experts and one another about conflict resolution and social entrepreneurship.
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the program, with shared rooms and with participants of the same gender.
- Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities.
- Program Materials.
- Certificate of Participation
- NON-US Fellows also receive Round trip international air travel from the participant’s home town to San Diego, California.
- Upper division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development or related fields.
- Students must be between the ages of 20-25 on July 1 2016
- Have an academic adviser verify in writing the candidates English Proficiency.
DEADLINE: January 6 2017
To apply and for more information visit here