Application are now open for a paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on 1st October.
Trainees work all over the European Commission. The content of the job largely depends on the service you are assigned to. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy
- You will receive a monthly grant of some €1,120 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
- EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of the European Institutions,
- practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in the Commission’s day-to-day business,
- Opportunity to put academic theory into practice.
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a bachelor),
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
- Your main language must be one of the official EU languages.
- Your 1st source language must be English, French or German.
- Your 2nd source language can be any of the official EU languages.
Deadline: April 1, 2016
To apply and for more information visit here