Application are open for Climate Reality Leadership Training program which will be held March 14-16, 2016 in Philippines. To become a member of the Climate Reality Leadership Corps, you must apply and be accepted to attend one of the training with our chairman and founder, former US Vice President Al Gore.
You know our climate is changing. You want to make a difference. Climate Reality will show you how. Join Climate Reality Leadership Corps training and work with former US Vice President Al Gore and renowned climate scientists and communicators to learn about what’s happening to our planet and how you can use social media, powerful storytelling, and personal outreach to inspire audiences to take action. Give three days. Climate Reality will give you the tools to change the world.
- Whether you’re a seasoned community leader, a concerned parent, a business executive, or a nine-year-old student, you can help create a healthy future for the planet. Climate Reality Leaders come from all walks of life, but all come with the same deep desire to make a difference and help solve the climate crisis.
Key points about Climate Reality Leadership Corps training
- Climate Reality Leadership Trainings are completely self-funded by attendees. There is no fee to attend the training, but you will need to pay for your own travel and lodging. During the training, The Climate Reality Project will provide all training materials.
- Climate Reality typically offers some merit-based scholarships. We encourage applicants to seek funding elsewhere whenever possible, through other organizations, businesses, community groups, and other similar sources.
- All trainings are in English. If English is not your primary language, you will be required to do your own personal translation of materials during and after the training, except when otherwise noted.
- Completing the training means you will be a member of the Climate Reality Leadership Corps and join our global network of Climate Reality Leaders.
- Climate Reality Leaders commit to a minimum of ten (10) activities with The Climate Reality Project, including presentations, media, advocacy and other events within a year after attending a training, and will be required to sign an agreement prior to the training.
- If accepted, you must attend all three (3) days of the training.
- A parent or legal guardian must give permission for a minor between the ages of 13 and 18 to attend the training. A parent or legal guardian must accompany an attendee who is under the age of 13 and both parties must apply and be accepted in order to attend the training.
Deadline: February 8, 2016
To apply and for more information visit here