he scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to sudy at UCL without financial assistance. The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health.
- The amount awarded will be dependent on the individual candidate. Payment of the
- Scholarship is made in the form of a deduction from tuition fees and
- Accommodation expenses at the start of the academic session; and by cheques in
- regular intervals throughout the academic year to pay for food, transport and daily expenses.
- If you advise potential sponsorship organisations of your scholarship application it
- May assist you in obtaining further funding from them.
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study for a full-time postgraduate programme at the Institute for Global Health for the coming academic year.
- The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs. The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for travelling to and from the UK.
Deadline: April 30, 2016
To apply and for more information visit here