UMEPENDA POST ZA BLOG HII ,BASI NINUNULIE SODA
Tigopesa: +255 (0) 718 66 82 14
The African Federation for Sexual Health and Rights (AFSHR) is pleased to announce the 7th Africa Conference on Sexual Health and Rights (7ACSHR).
The theme of the conference is “Realizing Demographic Dividend in Africa: the Critical Importance of Adolescents and Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights”. The conference will hold in Accra, Ghana from February 8-12, 2016, and is hosted by Curious Minds, Ghana.
Registration Fee: $200
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Alliance building, capacity enhancement and learning exchange for improved policy, legal and programme management on sexual and reproductive rights.
- Plan and conduct a communications strategy around the conference in order to produce dialogue on issues of sexuality, sexual health and sexual rights.
- Disseminate international declarations, charters and guidelines to civil society organizations to enhance their role in promoting sexual and reproductive rights
Early Bird Registration
- 3 April – 15 December 2015
- 16 December 2015 – 31 January 2016.
Abstracts Submission Deadline
- 1 August 2015
To register and for more information, visit here.