The Young Professionals Programme (YPP) provides the opportunity to young university graduates and young qualified professionals from non- and under-represented Member States to join UNESCO at the early stage of their professional career. Currently the YP programme is open. UNESCO will receive qualified candidatures from the eligible UNESCO’s NATIONAL COMMISSION.
- Non- or under-represented Member State in UNESCO.
- 32 years maximum, Candidates must be born not later than 31st December 1983.
- An advanced University degree in education, culture, science, social and human sciences or communication, or in a field of direct relevance to the management and administration of an international organization.
- Fluent English or French. Knowledge of both working languages is an asset. Knowledge of Spanish, Russian, Arabic or Chinese is an additional asset.
- Initial professional experience is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Integrity, professionalism, respect for diversity and a strong commitment to the UNESCO’s mission.
To apply and for more information visit here.