Mzumbe University Dar es Salaam Campus College, in collaboration with CMR University, invites applications for postgraduate studies in MASTER OF SCIENCE Applied Economics and Business Certificate on ‘Economic Analysis and Computer Applications’ offered by our international knowledge partner for the academic year 2014-2015)
PROGRAMME INFORMATION: The duration of the Master’s programme is 18 months: twelve months of coursework to be run in two semesters, and a minimum of six months for dissertation work. For detailed information about the program, please
visit the Mzumbe University website: http://www.mzumbe.ac.tz or MUDCC Website: http://dcc.mzumbe.ac.tz/.
1) A candidate for admission into the master’s degree shall hold at least a second class bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning or a second class advanced diploma or equivalent qualifications obtained in at least three (3) years of study or a professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA (T), MD, CSP, MCIPS, or their equivalent from recognized professional bodies or institutions. A candidate with PASS degree will also be considered upon producing evidence of having obtained an examined postgraduate or professional qualification. A candidate who holds unclassified degree should have an average credit of B or above and certified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
2) In addition, all the applicants must have studied at least a course on economics statistics/ engineering/ mathematics/ business administration at bachelor level.
3) A minimum of three years of professional experience in related field would also be required. However, this can be relaxed for the applicants with prior professional degree at bachelor level.
MODE OF APPLICATION
4) Applicants are required to fill their application forms along with two reference forms/letters.
Referees should be a person who is academically familiar with the applicant, either as a teacher, research supervisor, or professional associate. Reference forms filled by non-academicians on the academic suitability of the candidate will not be accepted. The application forms can be collected from MUDCC or from our Website: http://dcc.mzumbe.ac.tz/.
5) Application to all postgraduate programmes must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of TZS. 30,000/=(for local applicants or USD 30 for international applicants).
6) The application fee should be payable to Mzumbe University, CRDB Account No. 01J1065743701.
7) All applications must be accompanied by certified copies of relevant academic
8) If in doubt regarding your suitability for admission into a particular programme, inquiries
should be addressed to the Principal, MUDCC. Last date for APPLICATION – 30.10.2014
Duly filled master’s degree application forms should be sent to;
Dar es Salaam Campus College,
P. O. Box 20266, DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA,
Tel. +255 22 2152586/2152584,Fax: +255 22 2152584