The American University in Cairo, invites applications from prospective graduate students of African origin for the 2014 African Graduate Fellowship. This is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at American University in Cairo. Each year, fellowship are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC. Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
- Waiver of tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Student services and health insurance fees
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of every good, an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for Economics, economics in international development, and journalism and mass communication applicants)
- Summit an international TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admission.
To apply and for more information visi