Final year student in Engineering, Computer Science, Business
Administration or a related field [moving into final school year].
• Top ranking students with average GPA of 3.0+.
• Student recommended by his/her university for track record of strong performance.
• Someone who is driven and passionate about technology and able to articulate it clearly.
• Fluent in English (and French/Portuguese where necessary), both spoken and written.
• 4Afrika Scholarship candidates have preference (Year 2 onwards).